Friday, July 27, 2007

I'm Pissed

I'm Pissed off because I just found out that my GRAND EVIL SCHEME to advertise Poker Source Online on Second Life is now illegal! Just when you think you've come up with the most creative SPAM scam, you get bitch slapped by the UIGEA again.

I know a way to make myself feel better....another YMBADI.

You might be a BRITISH donkey if you've ever said any of the following phrases:


i played the sunday million also, paying $1050 for 15-20mins play.
Let me whip out my calulator....that's $52.50 per minute at best....value!

right now i can't be bothered to play low. i only want to play high games but i'm afraid of losing my money as i'm looking at a house atm and can't afford to lose £30k/£40k.
Can't be bothered? If I was gambling away a house, I'd be bothered! When this guys says "atm" I don't think of "at the moment." I think of something else "atm" stands for.

i was pretty tilted and put my entire crypto roll on £100/£200 (£19,700). no-one came though for the first few minutes. so i opened up betfair and put my entire betfair roll $45k on $250/$500. i couldn't afford to lose both if i wanted to get the house
When you have the money you were intending to use to buy a house online at two tables, you might think about going to a meeting or something...

i re-calculated what i needed for the new house and managed to scrap some stuff i wanted but no longer needed in order to give myself a £4k roll. i put all in on $25/$50 and yo-yo'd my stack for an hour or so before bluffing off my chips with 32
I've never heard of anyone bluffing off a master bathroom and walk-in closets before.

i took the £3k in shares that i had in advance from the money i would use for furniture etc. i lost it all on £25/£50.
Since he bluffed off the rooms he was going to put the furniture in, I think it's okay to blow the furniture that was going to be in there.

it was more bad luck than bad play this time but i tilt off my final £500 which was unneccessary. so i'm desperately short on funds now. the money i need for the house has left my account now so no going back there.
Oops, no more rooms and no more house anymore!

i run bad in the stars and crypto tourney and this puts me on tilt and decide to put both my full rolls on the highest table possible.
When does he release his Bankroll Management video?

i've got that £2k which i don't see lasting long as i just can't get any brm going whatsoever. it's worse than its ever been. i just can't not play the highest game going on the site
BM doesn't stand for Bankroll Management to this guy, it means Bowel Movement.

i rebuy again. lose £520 before the table breaks up and everyone moves up to £100/£200. i didn't really want to move up, well there's always a part of me that wants to play higher, but i was happy playing £40/£80. i had like £6900 left. i bought in for £4k. lost a few hundred and bought in for another £2900.
Compulsive is this guys middle name. How can anybody be so self aware and cluelss at the same time?

right, £4k roll, thats exactly 1 minimum buy-in at £100/£200
Or 20 max buy-ins £1/£2! Some people might be able to make over $8,000 last a bit longer.

then i buy in for £1600 on £40/£80 with £850 behind me incase things go wrong
Good! He saved half a buy in "just for emergencies."

busted the £4k in under 15minutes hu on £25/£50. i kept pushing with shit hands and getting insta called.
Gee, I wonder why they insta-called?


Whew!! Now I feel better. All of these quotes courtesy of 88% Concentration.

2 comments:

slb159 said...

Haha, I love these posts. They're your best ones by far.

Drizztdj said...

i run bad in the stars and crypto tourney and this puts me on tilt and decide to put both my full rolls on the highest table possible.
When does he release his Bankroll Management video?


The video can be found at www.EuroWaffles.com