Monday, July 07, 2008

"Search" Engine

Google has so perverted itself and its indexing with this ridiculous penalty that if you search for "Poker Source Online" you don't get to Poker Source Online until somewhere down the second page.

You can't easily find what you are actually searching for anymore, because Google doesn't want you to find what you are looking for.

So don't search the internets with Google anymore, unless you want to search "the internets that Google finds acceptable."

Bleh.

3 comments:

Pokerwolf said...

The big reason that Google is cracking down on people who use link ads?

It wants us to use AdSense.

TripJax said...

Wolf...I thought I read somewhere they were cancelling adsense. I'm sure it is to make way for something "bigger and better" from them, but I'm not sure...

Klopzi said...

Google won't let me use AdSense since my blog is a filthy and evil "gambling" blog.

Trust me: the way I play poker, it's not gambling - it's charity.