Wednesday, June 29, 2005

Screw G-Vegas

We're talking Okie-Vegas here, baby.

A hearty welcome to the blogging community goes to Oklahoma City blogger GaryC over at Low Limit Grinder.

Gary is already a better bogger than most of the rest of you, because he used my Referral ID at Poker Source Online !!!

I'll leave it to Maudie over at Poker Perspectives to arrange the first meet up, maybe at the T-bird or at Lucky Star.

Wait, I have an even better idea! SNGs at Maudie's house!

While I'm pimping, I'd be extremely remiss in not mentioning the fantastic job Pauly is doing over at Tao of Poker with live WSOP updates. I honestly don't know how he does it. I was there for hours at a time last week, and the only thing that kept me going was meeting people like him and Felicia. I mean, I used to do that sort of thing for a living, so maybe I have a particular dread of being stuck in that convention hall until 3 or 4 in the morning every day when the rest of Vegas is constantly calling out your name...It can't be easy.

I think all poker bloggers should meet at the end of the Main Event at the WSOP, that way we'll all be there for Pauly's funeral.

1 comment:

Maudie said...

lol - right on! For now - I can be found at the T-Bird Friday nights... but planning on get in several sessions this weekend..and may even gt back to Lucky Star. That's about all the organizing I'm capable of at the moment ;^)