Thursday, September 21, 2006

The World Series of Mookie

vaginaA lot of people seem to be getting their panties twisted up into their twats over the quality of play in the Mookie.

I think we need to remind ourselves that it's a lousy $10 tournament that probably costs most of us more money to play based on what we would win by playing some other games. The thing takes like 3.5 hours to finish, and you stand to make like $150 for first place? My time is better spent at the PLO8 tables, if I'm in it for the money.

The point is to have fun, put the worst, tilt-inducing beat or bluff past your opponents, and drop a lot of hammers.

I heard about one player saying he "needed to win" the Mookie last night. If this was true, you really shouldn't be playing.

9 comments:

Daddy said...

You know what feels good on a brisk Indiana autumn evening?

Some warm endometrium.

Jordan said...

Don't be shy, Duggles. Who are you talking about?

DuggleBogey said...

A few people, actually.

jremotigue said...

At first I thought your picture was of a crayfish in someone's stomach.

Damn. I haven't gotten any action in a while.

slb159 said...

Sometimes it's not how others play, but what they say to defend their idiocy. Morons just piss me off, no matter if it was a freeroll.

mookie99 said...

Things were a little edgy last night, but still entertaining to me.

Love the picture btw...

Thanks for playing.

Unknown said...

** News Flash **

The best hand/play doesn't always win in poker!

OMGOMGOMGOMGOMG

Hell, I even ribbed Fuel55 a little with his "overbet for suckouts" :)

More ribbing less critique make for blogger fun.

TechGuyTom said...

Educational photo, interesting. The tempers were flaring a bit much today on the gay online literature.

BUT C'MON... POCKET 8'S...YOU FUCKIN DONK!!!!!

Iakaris aka I.A.K. said...

Oh great. I finally achieve my only goal in life by winning the Mookie and Duggles has to invalidate the whole tournament.

Life can be so cruel to the strictly results-oriented.

I'm with Mookie on this one: the chat alone justified the buy-in.