Saturday, September 09, 2006

Enough phonies

Okay, I've posted enough fake houses. Here is a pic of the actual house I am buying in Tennessee,

the new house

There's still a lot of landscaping to be done, but the construction is complete. We move in early October.

Speaking of moving, the corporate housing people called me on Friday (Remember them?) and told me there was a screw up with my corporate housing and I have to move AGAIN. So I have been packing my things this weekend and I move to the new place Sunday afternoon.

I hope the Internet isn't as much of a hassle to set up over there as it was here...

5 comments:

Shelly said...

Nice!!

Wolverine Fan said...

Nice house, Congratulations.

Do your neighbors have all of their teeth?

Now you have to learn the words to "Rocky Top".

TechGuyTom said...

cool diggs

slb159 said...

Nice...get some grass on that property...marijuana grows better under those conditions.
Congrats man.

SirFWALGMan said...

Nice, I actually looked at a house that bears a striking resemblance. Of course it was in a totally different state.