Friday, May 19, 2006

Pure Genius

Have you ever been reading along an average ordinary blog, and come across the most brilliant thing you've ever read? Something so astoundingly incredible that it almost takes your breath away with it's beauty and simplicity?

This happened to me. I'm reading THG's post responding to TripJax's questions and, for absolutely no reason he throws out this:

The only poker camp I'd ever pay

to go to would be run by Iggy.


This has got to become a reality. It just has to.

5 comments:

TripJax said...

Yeah, I dug that one too. I'm down with it...

Bill said...

IN!

Can I pay in pints?

iamhoff said...

I'm with Chilly. Brilliant!

Fuel55 said...

I am in. No doubt about it

Yoyo (Poker Poison) said...

I'm not sure I could handle it. Would I have to be serious about poker?