Tuesday, May 16, 2006

Requests for details about the weekend.

For details about this weekend, see this post.

and I wrote this in comments here:

"I can die now. A picture of me has appeared in the Tao of Pauly!

In the last picture of the bottle of "Jose Cuervo Especial" I am the double chin on the left in the gray shirt with the medium stack of red chips and the half bottle of statutory rape juice in front of him."


stolen from pauly

Okay, so it's not like I'm a featured player in the picture, but I'm in there dammit! Have you ever been in a Pauly Picture? So there!

Oh, and the reason I'm just wearing a plain grey T-shirt is that I sold my flowery/girly/mom's drapes Poker Shirt to Iggy for $5. I needed the money!

At least I can say I went to a blogger game and lost my shirt!

Picture used without permission of Major League Baseball or Pauly.

7 comments:

mookie99 said...

Wow, you got to play with Tommy ? He wasn't at the bar with the Champ kicking back some Buds and smackin' around some broads ?

DuggleBogey said...

Dude, the Champ was there, sitting two seats to the right of Tommy.

Pauly said...

The Champ chugged an entire bottle of statutory rape juice...

leathej1 said...

It's not really a double chin - it's a neck echo.

SirFWALGMan said...

Your just big boned..

Wolverine Fan said...

Sounds like a good time was had by all. Good luck in Tennessee, weather better than Lansing.

CarmenSinCity said...

Wow!! Your very first Pauly picture. I am definitely impressed.