Saturday, December 31, 2005

Free Money To Play Poker

Happy New Year's Eve Everybody!!

I finally got wireless installed at my in-laws! It was half a struggle. I got wireless installed in the study with absolutely no problems, but it wouldn't reach to the upstairs computer room. I eventually got a wireless repeater and got it configured. So here I am, my last day in Florida, and I am finally online.

I hope everyone has a great new year coming. A special happy new year to GaryC and his crew. Sorry I missed your tourney the other night, I bet it was a blast.

Also a special happy new year to FeliciaLee who sat next to me at an Omaha table last night at Party Poker and didn't even know I was right in front of her. I think. I'm assuming her chat was off. I hope you and Glenn have a great year coming. You're due for one.

Special thanks to all the people who used my affilliate links in the last week! I hope you take the free money and wipe the floor with those folks at Party Poker and Titan Poker.

4 comments:

Felicia :) said...

That was Glenn. I don't even have Party loaded on my PC or laptop.

DuggleBogey said...

Glenn must have been cold decked from hell...he didn't see a single hand past the flop that I recall.

Felicia :) said...

Yeah, he has been running BAD. So bad he was playing Omaha 8, and on Party, lol.

He dropped a grand in Vegas (Thursday) in the blink of an eye, although we were only there for about ten hours. Playing tight and solid, too, which sucks even worse.

Anyway, when people are losing, they tend to tighten up.

Happy New Year!

Elvis Henry said...

Happy New Year from the Elvis Henry family! I love you all!