Tuesday, July 25, 2006

Luckbox Cracks Hammer with Hiltons

Factgirl (aka Pastamancer on PokerStars) made a valiant effort to take out CJ (UpforPoker on PokerStars) and claim naming rights to next weeks WWdN tournament, but the luckbox lived up to his title and flopped a full house to crush her hammer trips. Amazingly, all the money went in pre-flop as Facty went all-in with the hammer and CJ cracked em like walnuts.

luckbox in action

Oh yeah, I won the tournament. Whee!

UPDATE: Maudie actually did the deed, so next week's WWdN will be named after Aunt Maudie!

5 comments:

Iakaris aka I.A.K. said...

Congrats Duggle!

I just read your response, and Waffles', on the last post. Given the shit I give Waffles on a regular basis, I shouldn't have assumed I'm the only one with a dysfunctional symbiosis with him. Funny how that midget serial-killer lookalike brings out my protective, nurturing side...

SirFWALGMan said...

lol. Nice job Duggle.. I can honestly say I did not think you had it in you.

jjok said...

dude, great stuff man......congratulations!

mookie99 said...

Congrats on the big win.

Yoyo (Poker Poison) said...

Excellent Duggle! Unlike Waffle's I knew you had it in you. Glad to see you take the victory in this one.

Weeeeeeeeeeeeeee