Monday, August 28, 2006

Okie no more

Since I have been staying in Tennessee for almost five months and have made efforts to move here, I can no longer call myself an Oklahoma Blogger. It's been great being part of the "Okie-Vegas" bloggers. They are some of the best people I know.

Since I had to adjust my blogroll to change my Oklahoma status, I decided to add icons to the blogs that I have on my list. Some were obvious, as you will see on the right. If you see your name pictured and would like to have a certain icon associated with your link, please let me know via email or comments and I'll take care of it. Similarly if I've picked an icon for you that you don't like, let me know and I'll think about changing it.

I should be getting to the rest of you shortly...

2 comments:

Riverrun said...

nice icons...you have to much time on your hands.

DuggleBogey said...

Just for that...