Friday, June 16, 2006

My Spidey Sense is Tingling...

spidey sense My Spidey Sense is telling me that Pauly is nearby.

The Bonnaroo Music Festival is going on right now (not-so affectionately called "Bongaroo" by the local rednecks) and Pauly mentioned something to me about coming to Tennessee this weekend and it can't be a coincedence.

So far every news station in Nashville has been covering the event, but the only aspect of the event they are focused on isn't the artists in town (Radiohead, Beck, Cypress Hill [whom I met in Vegas once at a craps table - I went completely insane in my membrane], Sonic Youth, Ben Folds, Tom Petty and the Heartbreakers, Elvis Costello, Rusted Root, Blues Traveler, Bela Fleck and the Flecktones, or even Bonnie Raitt) it's the "Dirty Hippies are Coming to Town" story.

Anyway, I have absolutely nothing going on Saturday, and if Pauly isn't going to be knee deep in mud for the whole day, he should CALL ME so I can buy him a drink. Many drinks, even.

No comments: