Friday, January 14, 2005

"You just don't get it, do you?"

I quote the blogfather, the first person to comment on Stripper's idiocy.

"You just don't get it, do you?"
Iggy

She didn't get it, and she still doesn't. After all the comments and the posts by other people who actually know what they are talking about, she still thinks that we are telling her that she should play the hammer.

What a dumbass.

We are not saying that raising with the hammer or even playing the hammer is always a good play. She gives us NO CREDIT for brains at all. She still thinks we are trying to apply peer pressure to get her to play a certain way. She, of all people, should know that we don't give a shit about how, where, when or what she plays.

We have two points, which I apparently have to spell out for her.

Point 1: Sometimes raising with any two cards can be a good play. If you are playing your opponent instead of your cards, then your cards don't matter. Condeming this is ridiculous.

Point 2: (THE MORE IMPORTANT POINT) Never condemn another players game based on a single play. Especially when it's highly probable that the players you are criticizing are MUCH better players than you are. Don't pretend like you have nothing to learn about poker, or anything else for that matter. Grow up and realize that there are still MILLIONS of things you have to learn in your life.

4 comments:

SirFWALGMan said...

I have no idea what comment you delete from my site! I can not wait to go home and read my email though! heh!

DuggleBogey said...

Just something about your apologetic comment on Stripper's site. After re-reading the comment it wasn't as bad as I originally remembered, so my comment was a bit out of line.

SirFWALGMan said...

heh. I did not think I was being appologetic. Sorry if I was. I just would be more inclined to not read her because of her crusade against Felicia than the fact that she either does not get the hammer, or thinks people who play it are stupid. I think CJ, and Iggy, and others slammed her plenty anyway.

DuggleBogey said...

That's why I deleted it...