Thursday, June 09, 2005

I'm Broke!

I'm down to about $3 in all my online poker accounts.

I cashed out at almost every room and neteller so I could take the cash to vegas. After a LONG conversation with Mrs. Bogey, there will be no other money spent on this trip. It all has to come from my poker bankroll. Didn't I just buy her all new living room furniture last week? You'd think three huge pieces of suede you can sit on would soften her up a bit. When I even suggested taking some money from savings, I could see her face start to turn red. So that was the end of that. After $1500 for the WSOP event on the 22nd and Wayne Brady Tickets, Plane Tickets and Rental Car for a week, That doesn't leave the huge bankroll I'd imagined. Oh well, $2/$4 is fun, right?

I need a favor from everyone who has an account at Royal Vegas Poker. Please go to Poker Forum Challenge and sign up for the Poker Forum Challenge as a player for Poker Source Online. It's completely free, and you can even play in the freeroll tournament if you want to. I'm going to try, but I'll be in Vegas on that Saturday. We need as many people as we can to sign up to get prize money for PSO. They give it back in the form of another freeroll. You don't have to join PSO. If you don't have an account on Royal Vegas Poker, you can sign up for free and they give you $10 to screw around with just for signing up.

Well, I have 11 days until Vegas, and no money in online poker accounts.....There's a freeroll at Party Poker every day for $5000 that opens at 4:20 Eastern and begins at 6:20 eastern. Unlike every other freeroll party has had, this one doesn't fill up in seconds. I signed up tuesday an hour and a half after it opened. I don't know what they have against west coasters that actually have JOBS, but I guess that's a good thing for those of us who aren't on the west coast and get off work at a decent hour.

2 comments:

Human Head said...

Dude, get yourself to the Excal $2-6 spead Limit game if you have a limited bankroll. Before this trip I had only heard stories, but let me say, it is a poker players wet dream.

Felicia :) said...

What a wuss ;)

I should be in town. Let's make some sort of arrangement. Don't dodge me like you keep dodging Maudie.