Monday, November 07, 2005

Morning Thunder

Well, I'm working second shift this week from 4:30pm to 1:00am so I probably won't be playing as much poker as normal in the evenings.

I looked around for good tournaments in the morning but didn't see anything that interested me. The ring game action was good though. Lots of seven-to-a-flop tables in the morning. If they're not overseas, I guess they are either up all night folks or guys who can play from work. Or unemployed guys who still manage to find poker money.

I had to work this morning to make sure all the work from this weekend went well, then I had to come back in the afternoon to work the second shift. Might make staying up late difficult. I tried for a nap, but I guess I'm just not much of a napper. Hopefully I won't snore too loudly when I fall asleep in my cube.

No comments: