Friday, January 20, 2006

Where will I land?

This week has been full of interviews and job possibilities. It looks like I have some stiff competition for the Austin job. I am still in the running and they might even hire more than one person, so I am still hoping that job comes through.

If not, it looks like I am Michigan bound. That is pretty much a done deal, I just have to let them get done with production here in February.

There's still a lot up in the air about how long I will be able to travel to the sites before I have to move, with both situations. I might still be in town for Okie-Vegas yet...here's hoping.

I think I will make it to the Razz Tournament on Full Tilt tonight, it sounds like a good time. I will take off for Kansas City on Saturday for what may be my last ever trip up there.


Update: It's a HORSE tournament, not a Razz tournament. It's at Full Tilt at 9:00 CST and the password is princess. That's all I know, and I wouldn't count on it being correct! Check out This Blog for the real story.

4 comments:

TripJax said...

I like how you called it the Razz tournament. Maybe you can get some unsuspecting sign-ups to play Razz every round...they'll get eaten alive.

Here's to hoping the job thing works out AND you make it to Okie-Vegas...

DuggleBogey said...

Pure ignorance. I completely forgot it was a HORSE tournament.

DuggleBogey said...

Oklahoma offered 200 Million Dollars in concessions, I don't even think GM blinked when they said no.

BG said...

So GM in Warren then? Or EDS in Southfield?