Monday, October 23, 2006

Busy Busy Busy

I was finally reconnected to the internet and played two tournaments...two disconnects were concerning but it reconnected fairly quickly. It's still very nice to be able to get phone calls while playing, along with reading blogs. I did a few test downloads and the speed seems more than acceptable. I'm really disappointed with the local phone company's coverage so I may be Vonage bound.

Today we're having a propane tank installed, just in time as the temperature is supposed to drop to 30 degrees tonight. Also the exterminator is supposed to come today for our initial treatments and the satellite company is supposed to come and fix one of my recievers.

My doggy door is supposed to be delivered by FedEx and I'm going to install that this evening. My wife is concerned that our old doggy door was 8.5" wide and the new one is only 7", and the bigger dog might not be able to get her wide load through the smaller opening. Time for a doggy diet, I think.

I still need to find a contractor to put up the chain-link fence in the backyard and the ol' homestead will be shaping up nicely.

Miami Don's Big Game looks like it was a blast last night, I'm sorry I missed it. It conflicted with the PSO league game and I totally spaced that it went on at the same time. Hopefully I will be able to make the next one.

No comments: