Sunday, January 15, 2012

Happy New Year

It's a new year. I have a new job, and a new Android tablet. Mostly I got it as a toy, but I also need it for work as part of my job is getting applications working on tablets like Ipads and other tablets. There are plenty of I pads at work, but this will be the first Android tab.

Hopefully I can incorporate this tablet into my daily life and post some more. Unfortunately my blog is blocked at work (something about the gambling filter, I wish that were still true!) so my posts will have to come at home or I will have to come up with a work around. There are some possibilities already.

Well, this is my first tablet post using the blogger app. It's nice to have a new excuse for all the typos.

3 comments:

Josie said...

Congrats on the job baby. And no, the tablet is no excuse for typos. I will email you immediately when I spot one. :)

GO RED SOX! Almost time for the equipment truck to head down to sunny Florida! Yay!

OhCaptain said...

Congrats on the job. I got an iPad for Christmas and have been trying to get it to work for blogging. Love to hear if you get mobile working.

SirFWALGMan said...

Gratz on the Job and the Droid.