Friday, August 24, 2007

Draft Complete

retard

Attended my first ever Fantasy Football draft last night. It was long, one moron took forever with EACH AND EVERY pick, and all those guys are nuckin' futz. They sure can dish out the trash talk but can't take it. I think I hurt some feelings. Boo friggety hoo. It's not rocket science. To those guys who took longer to make their selections than ACTUAL NFL teams take to make picks in the college draft...GET A LIFE! When I had to wait 10 minutes for the moron to take the next highest ranked player on everyone's fricking list, I wanted to strangle him.

I won't be reporting the daily happenings on my FFL team, don't worry. I'll just tell you all about it when something stupid happens. Unfortunately for you, based on last night's draft, stupidity will surely abound with this organizational retardation known as Fantasy Football Leagues.

Ugh, I feel like ass. My day has been a phlegmy nightmare. Maybe it's allergies, or all the ozone in the air from the heat and the construction. Maybe if I barf I'll feel better.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

You go to the draft for the food and beer not to collect IQ points.