Friday, July 29, 2005

Better Look

The small picture of the T-shirt looks kind of crappy, so I'm trying to come up with a better way to show how good it looks. Here's a bigger view of the design.

big donkeys

Click on the picture and select "all sizes" from the menu if you want to see it even bigger. The suits are a really nice design, and should look good on a T-shirt.

The "zazzle" is put in to prevent people copying the image and won't appear on the T-shirt. The site is zazzle.com if you want to design your own.

3 comments:

Shelly said...

What font is that for the card suits?

DuggleBogey said...

It's a graphic I uploaded to the site.

Not a font, but would be fantastic if it was...

Shelly said...

I think it's the same graphic I use on my site, but vertical. I've always wanted to find the original font so I could do it in different colors :)