Thursday, July 28, 2005

Buy this shirt instead!

In spite of the difficulties with the shirt I ordered below, I still think this is a great idea. I have come up with the following shirt, inspired by the immortal Phil Hellmuth:

Donkeys always draw

These are available in the following colors:

Ash
Gold (pictured)
Grey
Light Blue
Lime
Natural
Orange
Pink
Stone Green
White
Yellow

Cost is around $22 with shipping, but goes down if you buy multiples, even if they are different colors. You order it yourself, I just did the design.

If anyone else wants one, just send me an email. I'm getting one in Ash.

2 comments:

Heather said...

that's supposed to be alwasy :)

DuggleBogey said...

I thought about that, but I wanted the 99.9% of people who don't know about Phil to appreciate the shirt too!

The shirt is fully adjustable, so you can change the color AND the text if you want to.

It's a pretty cool site, actually.