Friday, April 14, 2006

Travel Daze

Yesterday was a travel day, Nashville to Dallas back to Oklahoma City. Dwight Yoakam was on the plane from Nashville to Dallas, about three rows up across the aisle from me. Some weird looking grey haired dude wearing a "Harley Davidson" T-shirt was sitting next to him, looking very odd in first class.

Other than that the trip was boring. I tried to watch a movie on my computer during my layover in Dallas, but somehow the 3 hour layover wasn't long enough to watch a 2 hour movie. Maybe "The Great Raid" is longer than 2 hours. Or maybe I shouldn't have stopped for fast food chinese first. What kind of chinese restaurant runs out of rice? I've never heard of such a thing. That was an error in judgement.

So I'm home in OKC for Easter weekend, and then it's back to Tennessee on Tuesday for work and house hunting. We have picked out a few from the internet to look at. I will check them out, but I can't get an agent yet until a lot of paperwork is done at work. I feel kind of like a perv, lurking about checking out locations. But at least I will be able to tell an agent specifically where I want to go. Because you shouldn't make them work any harder than they have to for their scary huge comissions.

No comments: