Monday, January 01, 2007

Happy New Year

Happy New Year to everyone!

2006 was an interesting year. Very mixed for me. A lot of good things happened and some bad things too. Nothing as bad as some of my friends. I guess it will be remembered as the year of the UIGEA in the poker world. So it probably will not be remembered fondly.

I made some really great friendships in 2006. A whole new set of coworkers and one person who became very good friend. I finally got to meet some really great invisible online friends in person, and I'm really glad that I did.

Highlights are a trip to Western Michigan, a drive to Northern Kentucky, a week long party in Vegas, and finding a dream job and beautiful new home in Tennessee.

2007 has a great deal of potential after the turmoil of the last year. I think things are going to be great for a lot of people. Hopefully things go as well for everyone reading this as things are going for me. Everyone should be at least as much of a luckbox as I am, to have the life I do.

I wish you all success, friendship, and most of all love.

No comments: