Thursday, January 04, 2007

Semper Beer.

Chilly pointed me at this Advertising Slogan Generator that takes well known advertising slogans and applies them to a word of your choosing, and for some reason I put in the word "Beer."

Hilarity ensued.

You've Always Got Time For Beer.
Better Living Through Beer.
You Too Can Have A Beer Like Mine.
Absolut Beer.
Make Room for the Beer.
Beer Is Job 1.
Make Every Beer Count.
The Beer Effect.
Don't Get Mad, Get Beer.
Beer, Take Me Away.
I Want My Beer.
I Can't Believe It's Not Beer.
Moms Like You Choose Beer.
Nothing Comes Between Me And My Beer.
Life's Pretty Straight Without Beer.
Happiness is Beer-Shaped.
Promise Her Anything, But Give Her Beer.
Have You Had Your Beer Today?
Beer Makes Everything Better.
Ding-Dong! Beer Calling!
Beer Keeps Going and Going.
So Easy, No Wonder Beer is #1.
I Bet He Drinks Beer.

4 comments:

Steelie said...

My favorite is "Moms Like You Choose Beer"

That's both awesome and thirst quenching!

Anonymous said...

Slow day, eh?

Anonymous said...

Grrrrrr!
I just read that and now is Friday's mourning over here!! How? I mean, HOW?????, do you expect somone can work after those lines?
Damn, I wanna beer!

Anonymous said...

This obsession poker bloggers have with drinking. I mean, it's fun and all, but it's a bit worrisome as well.