Thursday, January 04, 2007

Take That, Courtney Friel

It's great to see Shanna Hiatt on TV representing poker again. She's the hostess of the NBC show "Poker After Dark" which is apparently a direct ripoff of GSN's High Stakes Poker.

Shanna has again started arriving in my search engine hits with great frequency, but most of them are misspellings like Shawna Hyatt, Shana Hiatt, etc.

I posted this before, but since the searches seem to be coming in again, I thought I'd do my duty.

Shanna Hiatt Nude Pictures

Pics provided by Poker Source Online, remember to use referral ID "dugglebogey" when you sign up after you are.......done.

4 comments:

DuggleBogey said...

I haven't actually seen the show, just bits of it. Since there were bundles of cash in the players' stacks, it looked like a cash game to me.

I DVR'd last night's episode, I'll check it out.

mookie99 said...

You can watch it online at NBC's website.

Iakaris aka I.A.K. said...

Duggles...Shana Hiatt link appreciated.

Deeply.

Have I mentioned I note no quality issues here?

Anonymous said...

The show could use some more Shana, but is decent for the Hellmuth blow up factor.