Thursday, January 11, 2007

Have I mentioned...?

Have I mentioned that I'm the worst multi-tabler ever?

I joined the Riverchasers tournament and a FTP Forum Freeroll at the same time last night.

First hand, I get KT and some donk ass in the freeroll goes all in from middle position to open the pot. I figure "screw it, it's a crummy freeroll, I have no idea what the prize is, and I'm not staying up long enough to beat 700 players anyway" and call.

Well, just as I call I look up at the top of the screen and see the word "Riverchasers" in the title.

Fuck me. I just assumed that it was the freeroll because you'd have to be retarded to go all in like that. With AA. Gigli!

Worst multi-tabler ever!

Ironically, I got busted from the freeroll when my AA got cracked.

At least I get to bed on time tonight!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I blinked and you were gone.

Anonymous said...

You are not alone. That is the kinda thing I do too.