Thursday, October 04, 2007

You're Never As Good As The Pros

You'll just never be as good as the professionals. I make (admittedly lame) attempts at humor on this here blog, and once in a while I come close to the target, just by the sheer odds of my number of attempts.

But I don't think I'll ever come up with a line that is singularly as funny as this one by Scott Adams in his blog. First he sets up a premise that he has a plan to solve all the country's problems. Then he whips out this little gem:

I think you can see many problems with this plan. But you have to compare it to the current political process where idiots elect liars to transfer wealth to crooks. How's that working out for you?
I don't think I've ever even thought of something that funny, much less written it down.

No comments: